BC corals picture posting thread.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jasonak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
BC Pearly Cadaver
1000000600.jpg

Wow, that’s awesome!

Under white light, but I have one that started branching out nicely, looking forward to the purple tips as it grows
IMG_0284.jpeg
 
excellent does "blueberry lemon" ring any bells.

like the old Miyagi tort structurally but yellow where the Miyagi is typically green and shade more blue than purple as well.
Yes! I think that’s it I keep all the list of corals you send in the box and that’s on one of them
 
All my sps save 3 pieces are BC corals, love his pieces! I will have to snap more pics. I do have some STN on a couple bases, still working on why (high po4 likely), but the others are really staring to color up and show me the love.

This one is a no name bluelighter, i will have to grab a blues pic, but it is getting pretty colorful. Blue, pink, lavender and green. Pretty awesome and cant wait to see it grow
1000005785.jpg

Nero table, love the pinks and blues this one is starting to show!
1000004895.jpg
 
Not doctored... it really is that bright. Kryptinite candycane in the corner for reference. This is BC Bloodbank.
1000005824.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new