BC corals picture posting thread.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jasonak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Bc rainbow bright tenuis
Gaining color each day, 2 tone green to pink polyps. Purple to.blue coralite tips. What's not to like?
PXL_20250313_154103645~3.jpg
Dang, that dude is fuzzy! Lookin good!
 
I did water change last night no pumps I was sliding my stool all around trying to get cool shots with lower water and no waves.... then after I was like dang it! I should have been siphoning off all the fricken cyano ugh oh well lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new