BC corals picture posting thread.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jasonak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here’s a couple more. Snipers Blue, and the second one is a BC Secale however it may be an old school GARF Bonsai. I know Adam has both. The only reason I think it may not be a Secale is that it has always been 100% purple. Not the 2-3 colors that the Secale is. @Battlecorals does the BC Secale go all purple in high light for you?

IMG_8004.jpeg

IMG_7916.jpeg
 
That sir is TGC

Northern Crush, it’s a great one for sure I have had a real hard time picking favorites with the box I got but it’s up there for sure
yeah totally this is a seriously under appreciated acro.
 
I've been dosing phosphates daily and acro power w those tiny yellow rods food eggs every 2 or 3 days the last week or 10 days. Colors are intensifying. Probably the phosphates holding at 0.08 to 0.11 but I'll keep trying acro power to see how it goes
Rainbow bright looked extra pretty.
PXL_20250520_031258551~3.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new