!!!BC GROUP BUYS IT'S A THING!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
groupbuy_zpslk506qj1.jpg

The thing is, you need a group of people, and by group I mean at least more than one person who only want to buy Sps! I realize this is not always an easy mass to assemble. No softies or zoanthids, or anything else at all. Where as group buys with other vendors may be oodles more inclusive; inviting all walks of hobbyists, I always know immediately when someone approaches me asking about a group buy, that I am dealing with seriously dedicated guild.

These guys are not messing around. Small polyps are the objects of their obsessions and I welcome them with open arms into the volatile frey. And I don’t mean to say they we are elitists at all. No. Just hobbyists with ultra refined tastes, who are interested in embracing a more challenging and I believe more fulfilling facet of our hobby. So to those of you who have been wondering, or to those that already know. I absolutely love doing group buys and would be more than happy to cut you and your collective an insatiable deal on multiple orders. Not to mention the savings on shipping.

I've done group buys of all sizes over the years. Many in fact and I have a pretty good system in place to facilitate large buys as well as small. So if you and a couple friends, or your entire club and neighboring clubs want to go in on an order just let me know. Please feel free to contact me anytime if you’d like to learn more about what I can do, how I do it and if you have any other questions at all.

I promise you some of the best deals I ever have done were for group buys. I mean I often tend to get a little carried away as many of my group buyers over the years can attest to.:)

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do the group buys all need to be shipped to the same address? Say a group of people here on R2R want to go in on a group buy but need shipped all to different address?

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do the group buys all need to be shipped to the same address? Say a group of people here on R2R want to go in on a group buy but need shipped all to different address?

Yes. I have split group buys in the past but ultimately they are intended for groups that would all ship together or split in to two at the most.

kennedpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone near Philly interested? I'm ok with a day of driving to receive/deliver the others order.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam you are so awesome brother, When this guy says the best deals there no BS in there, I have done 3 group buys from this guy and he is amazing and his packaging is even more amazing. Every order that came from adam are always full of color and the best part is when these things make that trip to you door and open the box to find everything every time with polyp extension :) Las Vegas Loves some Battle Coral.
image003.jpg image002.jpg

kennedpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boston is also close enough for me :) ... almost Ice climbing season anyway. I can drop some SPS on the way.

reef80

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okeee...talked to the family and they all want in on this group buy...but going to my house only...you gonna hear from me real soon BC!!! Ha!!!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Still a thing:). Got a group or club that loves sps? Battlecorals group buys are always a hit!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 74 43.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back