!!!BC GROUP BUYS IT'S A THING!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bob Weigant

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We just did one with BC from the Bay Area. Our club BAR ( Bay Area Reefers ) got quite a few people together. Overall it went well. Some awesome pieces were picked. Sadly shortly after getting mine a heat wave came threw for a solid week and I lost a few

Goneaway562

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We just did one with BC from the Bay Area. Our club BAR ( Bay Area Reefers ) got quite a few people together. Overall it went well. Some awesome pieces were picked. Sadly shortly after getting mine a heat wave came threw for a solid week and I lost a few
Ouch, I got a battlebox a couple weeks ago and so far the heatwave hasn’t effected them one bit! Going to look into a group buy within the month now

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Might be a dumb question but group buys of battle boxes? Separated of course so there are no arguments over frags?

Hi there. great question! All individual orders are bagged separately, whether they are battle boxes or custom packs.

Each person's bundle is labeled clearly, with their names, so as to avoid any delivery day confusion. Believe me when I say, I'd never send a box full of bagged frags and make you guys sort them out. That would be incredibly lazy and irresponsible of me, to say the least. Wouldn't do it to you guys.:)

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back