!!!BC XMAS RULES THE VIBRANT SEVEN!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BryanS4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is one that hasn't colored up for me yet. This isn't a good pic, but it's a greenish yellow color, but starting to get darker at the base.

I just started dosing no3 this week, so I'm hopeful that might help.

BxyYL5Y.jpg

sawdonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have liftoff. Nubs all over this thing after a full year. Colors are amazing, so I can't wait to see what happens with this. It claimed a large amount of real estate before ever growing a branch, so it has plenty of room to grow.

Mine is much more yellow than the pics on @Battlecorals website. This pic is actually a little greener than the coral looks in my tank. It has deep yellows, and no green at all.

P1420239.jpg

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We have liftoff. Nubs all over this thing after a full year. Colors are amazing, so I can't wait to see what happens with this. It claimed a large amount of real estate before ever growing a branch, so it has plenty of room to grow.

Mine is much more yellow than the pics on @Battlecorals website. This pic is actually a little greener than the coral looks in my tank. It has deep yellows, and no green at all.

P1420239.jpg

Whoa. Man that looks really good! Thanks for sharing!

Seth401

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys what kind of lighting are you giving yours? Here's mine about 4-5 off the sandbed in a 60 cube. I just recently turned my white leds completely off (just using royal blue and blue leds now in Led powermodule). Since turning the whites off it looks like it's starting to get a tiny bit of red in certain spots. Also, this little guy is winning a fight against the reverse superman creeping up on it.
20160410_171506.jpg

P1420239.jpg

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Guys what kind of lighting are you giving yours? Here's mine about 4-5 off the sandbed in a 60 cube. I just recently turned my white leds completely off (just using royal blue and blue leds now in Led powermodule). Since turning the whites off it looks like it's starting to get a tiny bit of red in certain spots. Also, this little guy is winning a fight against the reverse superman creeping up on it.
20160410_171506.jpg

The xmas is pretty aggressive i have yet to see him loose

sawdonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20160410_171506.jpg

Mine is about 15 inches below the surface with LED cranked up pretty high. It's located right by the emperor's tail in this pic. (This photo is about 1.5 years old)

43ba58d6c4b9edf18bab1a9835eaf016.jpg

sawdonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welp, let’s wake up this zombie thread. After my house fire (started in neighbor’s condo and is not tank related) which lead to tank crash, obviously my Xmas bit it.

Unfortunately my old colony was such a slow grower that I never gave/sold any frags to friends, so I couldn’t get a piece back. Well I bought a pack from Adam and this is one I had to replace. So, we’re off the the races. Again, mine is really yellow compared to Adam’s. I assume the red will come out down the road.

13112bf0fdb2612f0027361ce3f4f069.jpg

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welp, let’s wake up this zombie thread. After my house fire (started in neighbor’s condo and is not tank related) which lead to tank crash, obviously my Xmas bit it.

Unfortunately my old colony was such a slow grower that I never gave/sold any frags to friends, so I couldn’t get a piece back. Well I bought a pack from Adam and this is one I had to replace. So, we’re off the the races. Again, mine is really yellow compared to Adam’s. I assume the red will come out down the road.

13112bf0fdb2612f0027361ce3f4f069.jpg

Nice! I know you have always had a fondness for this one. Long time favorite of mine as well:) Thanks for the bump! looking good

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 147 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back