Whoa!! that is absolutely insane man you've unlocked some inner magic in that one. never seen it do that! In all honestly it's got to be some kind of transitional stage and its almost like it doesn't knew where to start sprouting so its all growing as new "tip" growth,. something along those lines anyway. Will be interested to see how this one looks in another few months., anything else from me doing anything like this one at all?
Almost everything I got from you has done pretty well. I tend to get darker colors than what you typically show. Not sure why. I run 4 Ocean Revive T247s and I run them pretty hot because my tank is 30 inches deep. I think the intense lighting may be causing my poor PE?
My Hyperberry is growing very similarly. Huge base that's nicely colored, but no real growth from the original frag and just slight signs of where a new branch may form.
My glowstick has really taken off. Tons of new branches and a really bright yellow.
The Sky Doppel has insane color. It hasn't grown a ton yet, but I moved it to a new location yesterday to see how it responds.
You've seen my Therman's. Lots of base, but now getting some upward growth.
Red robin has really taken off.
June Ruby has grown a lot, but the coloration is nowhere as good as what you get.
Rainbow Rosaria has grown a bunch and color is awesome.
I cannot get the Poor Man's Snipers to take off, although it's slightly below a cross brace. Color is great though. Just no growth or real encrusting.
Sunny X Sunset is absolutely stunning. Amazing color and it's getting some new branches.
Blood Red Milli has encrusted and I think it's getting a new branch or two.
Soda Pop is still really small but encrusting and coloring up really nicely.
The only ones that I had problems with were the Skinny Love and the Kermit's Song. Both encrusted a tiny bit, never really grew, and then just died over time. I had my Hellraiser really low in the tank and it started to STN, I moved it up, and it seems to be recovering.
Wow! Forgot I bought so much coral from you and I didn't even include all of them.