- Joined
- Oct 1, 2022
- Messages
- 346
- Reaction score
- 125
- Location
- Alpena
- What state or country do you live in
- Michigan
Hi,
So… I have a 6 month old nano reef. I just beat a bad Green algae / bacteria bloom with a combination of protein skimmer , uv sterilizer, daily water changes , manual removal , shortened lighting , stopped feeding.
lol anyway. Hallelujah.. it’s crystal clear . Question is. What now ? Leave all of the equalities running as is . UV sterilizer and protein skimmer 24. /7. To maintain this state ?
Thanks for listening.
So… I have a 6 month old nano reef. I just beat a bad Green algae / bacteria bloom with a combination of protein skimmer , uv sterilizer, daily water changes , manual removal , shortened lighting , stopped feeding.
lol anyway. Hallelujah.. it’s crystal clear . Question is. What now ? Leave all of the equalities running as is . UV sterilizer and protein skimmer 24. /7. To maintain this state ? Thanks for listening.
