Beat the Rush Black Friday LIVE SALE ** 2300+ Corals ** FREE CORALS ** Up to 80% OFF ** PRIZES **

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

a119

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
me getting flash backs from trying to check out with free coral during yesterday’s drops
5DE62EE1-75E9-46E2-8F0F-79C9D8DAD103.jpeg

PeakeAquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i see us east coat people are gathering lol. how did everyone rest?
Where is everyone from I'm kind of new to the coral hobby been fish keeping for years. But looking for people in the Maryland DC Virginia area to talk shop, frag swap with.

RedFrog211

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is everyone from I'm kind of new to the coral hobby been fish keeping for years. But looking for people in the Maryland DC Virginia area to talk shop, frag swap with.
I’m from Atlanta- if you haven’t already, I’d recommend making a post in the “welcome” forum! You might be able to find people near you to discuss LFS and swap frags

DarkSquirrel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
same boat, im from BFE in North Carolina. coral is pretty new to me too. only 8-9 months now. good to meet you though.

DarkSquirrel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank has a beautiful green algae all over the rocks competing with the coraline but my turbo and cerith snails and even dwarf blue legs are growing like mad so I won't argue to much.

PeakeAquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank has a beautiful green algae all over the rocks competing with the coraline but my turbo and cerith snails and even dwarf blue legs are growing like mad so I won't argue to much.
I had a few lil bits of algae.... gave me a perfect excuse to go get a baby purple tang.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 31 21.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 106 73.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back