Beat the Rush Black Friday LIVE SALE ** 2300+ Corals ** FREE CORALS ** Up to 80% OFF ** PRIZES **

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Aquatic Bobs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Display is still waking up...

IMG_20201025_123217.jpg
How much was that trachyphyllia in the center? Is it a rainbow?

DarkSquirrel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its the community aspect of getting something new, fragging, trading, collecting stuff. Its amazing to see some older tanks with big colonies of sps and stuff. But that takes time and in the meantime. Get the single polyp frags!
i can pretty much get that. maybe its just the thing of I am still scared of not knowing enough (or having money) to fully take care of everything I get.
I am getting the little small frags now because I want my tank grown up and looking amazing about the time my kids are moving out. this way they grow into young adults while watching the tank do the same.

PeakeAquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i can pretty much get that. maybe its just the thing of I am still scared of not knowing enough (or having money) to fully take care of everything I get.
I am getting the little small frags now because I want my tank grown up and looking amazing about the time my kids are moving out. this way they grow into young adults while watching the tank do the same.
Thats why I have a a zoa and mushroom collection. For the most part pretty cheap and easy plus the propagate pretty easy so you can sell or trade them

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 56 40.9%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 70 51.1%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back