!!! Become a R2R SITE SUPPORTER & get an extra entry in the Aquaforest Salt For A Year Giveaway !!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Reef2Reefers!

At R2R, your use of the forum will always be FREE, but we appreciate those who want to contribute to help R2R continue to grow! And we love to say "THANKS" with some pretty cool site perks! :D Check out the list below to see the "upgrade" you can give to your Reef2Reef account by becoming a site supporter.

One of the perks we give is that if you're a site supporter or partner member, you get an extra entry in every R2R giveaway! This month is especially cool because Aquaforest is giving away a Year's Supply of Reef Salt!!! That means that if you sign up to be a site supporter this month, you'll be able to get an extra entry in this super giveaway! (Plus you'll be able to enter our exclusive site supporter giveaways where we give $100 gift certificate to Live Aquaria and a really sweet prize from Octo Aquatics!)

As always, we appreciate all of our R2R fam! Thanks for being a valued member here, and a special thanks to all of you who have decided to take the extra step to support! You ROCK!! :D

Click here to become a Supporter and upgrade your account instantly.

supp.jpg

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice little perk to go along with the membership.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 78.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.8%
Back