Bedroom Tank Build - AIO IM 20

Amybolton2

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2023
Messages
65
Reaction score
25
Location
Kansas
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally persuaded my husband to let me have a tank in the bedroom..

Couldn’t pass up the price of the IM 20 especially with it fitting exactly where I needed it too.

Using equipment I have on hand as much as possible:
Tank: IM 20
Stand: Amazon ‍♀️
Light: Kessil A360x
Temp: Eihm and Inkbird
ATO: Duetto 2

IMG_1796.jpeg

IMG_1848.jpeg


Will update as I go :)
 
Rock has been broken down and template made to figure out an aquascape!

IMG_1869.jpeg


IMG_1870.jpeg
 
I always think making an aquascape is basically trusting as you go that it will end up looking like something :)

IMG_1872.jpeg

IMG_1884.jpeg


IMG_1895.jpeg

IMG_1896.jpeg
 
Next step putting the light up..
which went incredibly smoothly for me haha

Although my next thought process (for some reason I didn’t think of the chord being black and on show) i need to come up with an idea for hiding as much cable as I can!


IMG_1918.jpeg

IMG_1915.jpeg

Will fill up with water tomorrow I think.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new