Been a busy summer

jamie.pullin.313

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2013
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being a fisherman the summer is the busiest time of year and I regret to say I had to trade in my sea horses. I just didn't have the time they deserve. Instead little by little I have built a fish and coral tank. So I thought I'd share a pic
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413582660.839029.jpg
i hope you like it
 
No not a cylinder it's a square out let to my refugium here's some more pics thanks for the comments
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413607927.651396.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413607989.317479.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413608010.784564.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413608252.127247.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413608291.293619.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new