Been a member since 2012 but had to take down tank when we moved....starting over on Cape Cod, MA =)

lisajulia

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been quite awhile since i've been on the forum but looking to jump back in with both feet. I had a system set up from 2003-2021 but had to take it all apart when we relocated to my home state of MA. We're on Cape Cod and i am looking to meet other local hobbyists. So much has changed since i first started. For about the last 5 years i really didn't make time for forums because i knew at some point we'd be moving and i would be starting over. Right now my tank has been sitting cycling for about 10 months with rock getting ready to stock. Looking forward to being here again!

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. Glad that you are here.
black ish appearance GIF

jfoahs04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I'm not too far from you (Boston). If you're not already, consider joining Boston Reefers. You can't beat R2R for the incredible information and community here, but there are a number of other Cape Codders on Boston Reefers, and it never hurts to know the locals.

OP
OP
L

lisajulia

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I'm not too far from you (Boston). If you're not already, consider joining Boston Reefers. You can't beat R2R for the incredible information and community here, but there are a number of other Cape Codders on Boston Reefers, and it never hurts to know the locals.
Wonderful. Thank you!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been quite awhile since i've been on the forum but looking to jump back in with both feet. I had a system set up from 2003-2021 but had to take it all apart when we relocated to my home state of MA. We're on Cape Cod and i am looking to meet other local hobbyists. So much has changed since i first started. For about the last 5 years i really didn't make time for forums because i knew at some point we'd be moving and i would be starting over. Right now my tank has been sitting cycling for about 10 months with rock getting ready to stock. Looking forward to being here again!

Welcome and welcome back! Glad you joined. I'm Lisa too

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back