New and starting a nano reef!

89582.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 
Hi everyone! Thanks for all of your help on my initial post! I brought the tank home today and seems like the emerald crab and green mushroom have been doing good. The crab is busy eating algae off of rocks/floor. You can see him on top of the rock in the photo.

When do you think it is a good idea to start adding fish? For reference, this tank has been running for 3-4 months with the same rock and crab along with 2 CFs/mini CUC. This is also the same water that the seller had, it is not new. I also want to add Caribsea sand at some point.
 

Attachments

  • 3.23.24.png
    3.23.24.png
    304.1 KB · Views: 49

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new