Been away for a loooong time

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chops Nc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
!!! Welcome to R2R !!!

minions-welcome_orig.jpg
 
Back into the hobby after 20 years... Wow.. Went from everyone saying I was crazy for having a 55 gallon anemone tank with everything but corals to 20g, and 5g Evo In two months... Really stoked with the LED tech, but not the price haha...my family is very anal retentive, and so I have been doing ok with the reef keeping so far. Hell I used to catch inverts from the tide pools in San Pedro, Key hole limpet.. Starfish exct, and keep them alive in 1987...I may just get this!
I too took a long hiatus from reefing but came back to it. So much has changed, but the basics are the same. Welcome! You will love it here.
Godzilla Jumping In.gif
 
Back into the hobby after 20 years... Wow.. Went from everyone saying I was crazy for having a 55 gallon anemone tank with everything but corals to 20g, and 5g Evo In two months... Really stoked with the LED tech, but not the price haha...my family is very anal retentive, and so I have been doing ok with the reef keeping so far. Hell I used to catch inverts from the tide pools in San Pedro, Key hole limpet.. Starfish exct, and keep them alive in 1987...I may just get this!

Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have you

…Explore…Learn…Share

N8az.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new