!!! Welcome to R2R !!!

minions-welcome_orig.jpg

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back into the hobby after 20 years... Wow.. Went from everyone saying I was crazy for having a 55 gallon anemone tank with everything but corals to 20g, and 5g Evo In two months... Really stoked with the LED tech, but not the price haha...my family is very anal retentive, and so I have been doing ok with the reef keeping so far. Hell I used to catch inverts from the tide pools in San Pedro, Key hole limpet.. Starfish exct, and keep them alive in 1987...I may just get this!
I too took a long hiatus from reefing but came back to it. So much has changed, but the basics are the same. Welcome! You will love it here.
Godzilla Jumping In.gif

Rick Mathew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back into the hobby after 20 years... Wow.. Went from everyone saying I was crazy for having a 55 gallon anemone tank with everything but corals to 20g, and 5g Evo In two months... Really stoked with the LED tech, but not the price haha...my family is very anal retentive, and so I have been doing ok with the reef keeping so far. Hell I used to catch inverts from the tide pools in San Pedro, Key hole limpet.. Starfish exct, and keep them alive in 1987...I may just get this!

Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have you

…Explore…Learn…Share

N8az.gif

Back