Beer brewers check in

davedamage

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, it's definitely out of BJCP style guidelines, but it's right up my alley. It should be drinkable tomorrow. I couldn't spend the time force carbing it tonight.

Ryan Turner

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a blichmann 20 gallon setup. im switching to a HERMS system this winter so I can do it in my garage while its snowing ou. I do mostly IPA's and the GF (wine maker by trade) does off ones like a kolsch with local honey and lavender.

Sailingeric

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone interested in some beer trading? Either Homebrew or stuff local? I would love to get my hands on some Allagash Hoppy Table Beer

OP
OP
Vinman

Vinman

Brewing is worth it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or a Grayton Brewing Gose is good and right up the street from you. 20180612_220144.jpg
no I think Fort Walton is up in the Panhandle which is about 8 hours from me I've never tried that beer nothing too great in my town islandmorada Brewery and sailfish Brewery

OP
OP
Vinman

Vinman

Brewing is worth it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So today was the judging for my first Homebrew competition and I got a first-place medal for one out of two beers I entered. My first go at this competition stuff so it was really just a shot in the dark of course I think my beer is great but what do other people think of it especially the judges so to get a medal I think it's it mild Stone. Our beer is the Imperial Stout called you-who under the American Porter and Stout category. So don't be afraid to get into your local homebrew competition

Screenshot_20191109-182036_Samsung Internet.jpg

Dmsick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brewed what is going to be a blood orange IPA yesterday. Hoping it’s similar to 21st amendment Live Free or Die blood orange. I’ll be adding 5lbs of blood orange puree tomorrow or the next day when the initial fermentation starts to die down. Drinking my chocolate hazelnut porter in the meantime.

Sailingeric

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did 25g of ipa Monday and 25g stout Friday

20200327_185806.jpg 20200327_185816.jpg
Very nice. I did my first double brew day, 5 gallons IPA and 5 gallons session ale, still be close to 5% so not sure if it can be called a session beer but most if my beers are at least 6.5% or higher

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back