Beginner to SPS - Help me ID some frags

BitReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2020
Messages
216
Reaction score
190
Location
Edmond
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for help identifying some of my SPS frags. I’m new to SPS and have some guesses, but want your professional opinions

1) The first 2 pics are the same frag. I recently accidentally broke the tip off.
972D9490-CDA9-4028-A5AE-CDF0AB439182.jpeg
737F6F9F-F3C7-4AF6-B9C8-BCA8525B22B7.jpeg
 
2) Here’s frag number 2. It used to more green. I moved up in the tank and I’m not sure it’s happy with the new location.

99816562-A404-4685-B12C-637924F01695.jpeg
 
3) This one I think I know. Stylophora. Is that correct? It’s been growing really well.
9828C865-93B1-4A1A-BF4A-CE6FBB695FE3.jpeg
 
First one looks like a green hispida montipora. second looks like an unhappy birdsnest, and yes third one looks to be a stylo.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new