Beginner

Kbnano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beginner with a 13.5g Fluval all in one Nano reef tank about 1 month in. At the turn back now and forget it stage. Set up the tank and tested the water at my fish store all ok. Lost a clown fish day 3....couple weeks later lost a chromie....yesterday trying 2 tiny blue and red leg hermit crabs and today the 1 isn't moving and can't find the other. We cannot figure out what is going on. Any ideas before I unplug it all? I just wanted a nice small tank with a couple fish and a few corals to look at. Thanks.

Ryan3313

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5jn9mj.jpg

Upvote 0

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Upvote 0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beginner with a 13.5g Fluval all in one Nano reef tank about 1 month in. At the turn back now and forget it stage. Set up the tank and tested the water at my fish store all ok. Lost a clown fish day 3....couple weeks later lost a chromie....yesterday trying 2 tiny blue and red leg hermit crabs and today the 1 isn't moving and can't find the other. We cannot figure out what is going on. Any ideas before I unplug it all? I just wanted a nice small tank with a couple fish and a few corals to look at. Thanks.
Welcome

Sorry for your initial losses but glad it now seems to be working out. This hobby does try to test our BBA - Bounce Back Ability. Glad you joined

Upvote 0
Back