Beluga Reef - the pico garden

Ended up going with some King Midas Zoas. Will uploads pics once they are acclimated properly and what not.
 
Looking to add some Tubbs blue next weekend, after that I’m thinking one last small rock, but can’t decide on color. Then it’s time to let everything grow out and frag/prune when the time comes.
 
I got a heavily modified knock-off version that I just got cycling (could probably throw my zoas in now). If you still had the pics, I'd like to compare them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new