(new pictures arrive !)benben's 90g sps reef tank from a small mountain village in china

swul_benben

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In July 2022, I updated the picture of the final scene and finally grew up..

Hello dears!
I apologize for my English, so this post is completed with the help of translation software. .
I come from Ya 'an City, Sichuan Province, China, where the first giant panda was found in the world.This is a city far from the sea, even in China, it is a very remote and mountainous city,But this still can't stop my love for the ocean and coral,I graduated from Shanghai Ocean University with a bachelor's degree and graduated from aquaculture major with a master's degree,
This may be the only advantage that I can keep the coral well in such a far place。First of all, I put a picture of my coral tank now, and then I began to walk slowly .(this tank has been maintained for more than a year and all of these coral are grow up from small frags )
System:aquaforest (with out zeolite) Mashup Fauna Marin balling titration
tank:90cm*60cm*55cm 12mm thick glass
Protein Skimmer:vetex omega 200i
light:yujie t5ho 8 tubes Lamp panel with two LED relight
wave maker: two mp40wqd ,two rossmont 15200 .
Water pump:JKSJ 5000L water pump

a new photo!I changed some fish, because some of the original fish were too big.

the parameters of my added and the added amount.
aquaforest probios :three drops everyday
aquaforest nppro :three drops everyday
aquaforest amino mix : Three drops every other day
aquaforest vitality:Three drops every other day
aquaforest build:Three drops every other day
aquaforest energy:Three drops every other day
aquaforest life biosource :two spoon every week
aquaforest powerfood:two spoons every week
aquaforest purefood:two spoons every week
aquaforest growboost:two spoons every week
FaunaMarin balling light system(only for Element):
calcium mix ,magnesium mix, carbonate mix(for kh)
balling light trace1(mix with calcium mix ) , balling light trace2(mix with calcium mix) ,
balling light trace3(mix with carbonate mix)
Titration according to test results Simultaneous addition of trace elements
My kh:7.5 ca:425 mg:1300 po4 :0-0.01 (hanna chicken) no3 :salifert Show colorless

mmexport1656047877162.jpg last.jpg

Last edited:

ajjw0828

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Great looking tank! You've had some amazing growth. Anything in particular you are doing that you think is attributing to the success?

OP
OP
swul_benben

swul_benben

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Great looking tank! You've had some amazing growth. Anything in particular you are doing that you think is attributing to the success?
This is about trace elements and Nutrition ,about how to minimize Variable ,Please forgive me, my English is terrible so so I can only take my time step by step,I will keep updating

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello dears!
I apologize for my English, so this post is completed with the help of translation software. .
I come from Ya 'an City, Sichuan Province, China, where the first giant panda was found in the world.This is a city far from the sea, even in China, it is a very remote and mountainous city,But this still can't stop my love for the ocean and coral,I graduated from Shanghai Ocean University with a bachelor's degree and graduated from aquaculture major with a master's degree,
This may be the only advantage that I can keep the coral well in such a far place。First of all, I put a picture of my coral tank now, and then I began to walk slowly .(this tank has been maintained for more than a year and all of these coral are grow up from small frags )
System:aquaforest (with out zeolite) Mashup Fauna Marin balling titration
tank:90cm*60cm*55cm 12mm thick glass
Protein Skimmer:vetex omega 200i
light:yujie t5ho 8 tubes Lamp panel with two LED relight
wave maker: two mp40wqd ,two rossmont 15200 .
Water pump:JKSJ 5000L water pump

Hello, super nice tank. like it.

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing! Giving the location you’re at I assumed that you don’t have access to most of the things other reefers are able to and this tank looks amazing.

OP
OP
swul_benben

swul_benben

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing! Giving the location you’re at I assumed that you don’t have access to most of the things other reefers are able to and this tank looks amazing.
Thank you, that's right, but my university and postgraduate studies in aquatic biology have given me some help, but the biggest help is interest

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back