Berghia Nudibranch acclimation and location?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tmcca
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tmcca

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2018
Messages
359
Reaction score
126
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am getting some berghia today. Do I let the cup sit for like 15-20 minutes to get temp up? Some say no and others yes. Also, drip acclimate? I am setting up a 10 gallon tank away from my wrasses and crabs to get more survival rate. I do plan also scoop some aiptasia up from sand bed and place it in cup to feed them if possible. They will come out of cup naturally correct? I am guessing place the cup where some aiptasia present.
 
I just temp acclimate, then use a small pipette to move them one by one. No need for drip acclimation, and that can in fact be harmful if they were shipped.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new