Berghia Nudibranch Available

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bob59
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bob59

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2024
Messages
15
Reaction score
36
Location
Avon
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All!

I am relatively new to this hobby. I have a 10 gallon desk top AIO that’s been running for a couple of years. Just starting my much larger 70gallon main system.

10 gallon will be my QT and am currently prepping for that purpose. It’s infested with Aiptasia and I have been using Berghia to kill it off. I picked up a few 1/4” ones a couple of months back. They are doing their job. Aiptasia slowly disappearing. I see two pretty regularly and they are getting big now. I’d estimate they are approaching 3/4 to 1” now.

Soon their job will be done and they will starve and die. Is there an exchange or means to transfer these little guys around to folks who could use them? If nothing else, I’d like to find a new home for them when the time comes. I’m also thinking it might be cool to establish a local network of Berghia Vigilantes where folks could move these guys around to where they are needed.

I live in Avon, CT so I’m centrally located. Happy to meet anywhere driving distance.
 
Thanks A!!! Godd advice. I just requested membership in that group. Will cross post when I'm in!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new