Berghia nudibranches in Canada

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2020
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
14,565
Location
Northern Ontario, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I'd let the Canadian Reefers know there's a great deal on at Candy Corals.
I was looking for Berghia nudibranches yesterday afternoon, went to their site $21.95 each.
I was happy for that amazing price, but I kept them in my cart until supper time at which point they put on a coral-save 20% and invert-save 10% sale, so the price dropped more to $19.95.
Compared to other Canadian reefing stores that's half the price of the $40.

Just thought I'd share
I love ordering from Candy Corals
Always great prices and product.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new