Best Actinic LED Bar?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TexasTodd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TexasTodd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
1,150
Reaction score
1,074
Location
San Antonio, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you all done any studies or videos on who has the bar that is the best actinic? Like old Super Actinic florescents?
 
I'd have to say that our overall favorite are the Reef Brite Actinic strips. My personal favorite actinic strip is the LumiLite Pro, but they're also offered in the regular LumiLite and XHO versions. If you have a deeper tank, the XHO is likely going to be your best bet.
 
Thanks, this is just to add pop, I have plenty of PAR already. So LumiLite Pro is the best option?
 
Thanks, this is just to add pop, I have plenty of PAR already. So LumiLite Pro is the best option?
That's my personal favorite for accent lighting. If I were spending my own money, that's the one I'd go with :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new