Best bang for 125g 72" lighting

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrJGP
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MrJGP

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2012
Messages
418
Reaction score
123
Location
Central Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not planning on getting any sticks or crazy coral. Sticking with Hammers, rics, and more hardy stuff. Whats the best route? I'm thinking some used AI Sol Blues from eBay. Ive got the AI Prime over my 29g now & honestly don't need everything the new Hydras offer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new