Best calcium reactor

Lonelyreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2013
Messages
733
Reaction score
55
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking into buying my first calcium reactor and since I know how important these are I'd like to buy a good one right from the start. So I'd like to know what everyone is using and maybe even if you could what would be the one you would buy if given the opportunity.

Thanks everyone I appreciate all suggestions and info on what are the best options out there. I'm hoping for a lot of good suggestions.
 
Knowing your size tank will help people give recommendations. I don't have a calcium reactor, but when I do it will be a GEO from all the great things I hear.
 
Well I will have a 120 display an 80 frag 40 refugium and 50 sump. So not a ton of total water volume but I'm starting to go sps crazy so I have been doing some investigating.
 
I have a LifeReef calcium reactor on order. Have never used a calcium reactor before, but if it's anything like their skimmers, I'm expecting it to be pretty awesome.
 
Please keep the ideas coming im going to each spot and checking out these vendors. I appreciate it guys. Also whats everyone take on duel chambers good idea or hype
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new