Best dip for new LPS corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter Johnic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Johnic

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2019
Messages
347
Reaction score
75
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says, what's the best dip for new LPS and soft corals ?
 
Ok, do these dips kill flat works and pests as well ?
I normally use CoralRx also but LFS had free promo on RedSea DipX so have used that most recently,,, well, free with other purchase but I was buying a coral anyway.
Both should kill flat worms (and other adult pests) but not the eggs <-- likely same for most common pest dips.
 
I still use bayer as well. The only coral that has done bad so far is an octospawn.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new