Best Goby for Aragonite

Rubberfrog

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2021
Messages
918
Reaction score
1,933
Location
Phoenix metro
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am running Caribsea Special Grade Aragonite sand. Will a yellow watchman goby be ok, or is my sand too coarse? What other gobies would be appropriate.
 
Any goby will do fine, it doesn’t matter too much to them. I’m keeping a pair of yellow watchmen with aragonite. They built their burrow with no problems as far as I know.
 
Any goby will do fine, it doesn’t matter too much to them. I’m keeping a pair of yellow watchmen with aragonite. They built their burrow with no problems as far as I know.
That's great. I was worried the special grade was too coarse.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new