Best Hybrid T5 Bulb Combo?

Hard to tell from a picture but this is what mine looks like with AB+ 2 blue+ / 2 Purple+

20200728_192557.jpg
 
I recently switched mine around, I first tried the common 2x blue+, 1x coral+, 1x Purple+ I didn't like the look (I ran my xr15's on the AB+ program). so I switched out the coral+ with a purple+ and I really like this combo. 2x blue+ on the outer and 2x purple+ on the inner. I wonder if it matters on locations of the bulbs that much?
Djray77, do you have any pictures that show your lights?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new