Best LED System for a 90 G reef

jayballin8

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Queens,NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys just trying to get some answers on what you guys think is the best LED lighting system for the price that could keep even clams. As well as some of the best lighting systems that you guys have perfrence over......Thanks
 
I'm lovin my reeffiltration ones big difference over the old MH I had more growth more color check Luke out his even are wired so if one goes out the rest stay lit
 
Depends how much u want to spend first? Do u want dimming for a sunrise/sunset effect? Do u want a completed fixture(cost) or a diy(cost effective)?
 
The dimming affect is a bounes my main concern is properly lighting for my coral for my 90g i want to stay under a Grand..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new