Best lights for macroalgae and gorgonians

  • Thread starter Thread starter jft
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jft

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2021
Messages
940
Reaction score
528
Location
pittsburgh
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 125 gallon tank that I want to do Fish and macroalgae and some Gorgonians only. Do I use a Freshwater led light from Amazon like Nicrew? I Cannot Hang lights due to rules from apartment complex only Tank fixtures, What is the recommendations of led strip lights that WORK!
 
Take a look at reef brite lumi lite pros, quanta reef lights, or orpheks bars.Maybe start with 3. The intensity depends on the gorgonian and macro algae being kept.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new