Best Live sales for sticks

craigbuss

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm new to acros and have done a few live sales in the past. From my experience most the live sales I've done haven't had many sticks in them or they haven't had a wide variety of them. I know there's an awesome sale today, but I was not ready for it. So does anyone know what live sales to look out for that are mostly sticks?

OP
OP
craigbuss

craigbuss

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey check out fraghouse, they’re having a live sale RIGHT NOW and it’s like 95% stick
yeah I saw it, but I just did the WWC Livesale and trying to hold off for a little bit before I go crazy on one again haha. Im just looking to see what to look out for in the future.

Sticker shock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t think live sales are the best way to go. Better to find a dealer and order directly. This way you get to pick your coral and not have to decide in a split second if you really want the piece. Not saying you can’t get good stuff in the live sales...it’s just too rushed for me. I considered the two live sales that are going this weekend but decided a battle box was the better choice for me.

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Battle box, fraghouse, pieces of the ocean, and a reef creation would be my livesale people. AquaSD has sales often (like 10-25% off) so they’re good if you just wanna go in and buy your sticks whenever you want

Om84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are some folks on here with a large collection of quality sps who will cut you a nice deal if you buy multiples. I have ordered from Tim (therman) who will take care of you.

Back