Best overflow

  • Thread starter Thread starter salty105
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

salty105

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2026
Messages
44
Reaction score
19
Location
Jacksonville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im planning on drilling my tank for an overflow. It’s a rimmed 75gal marine land tank. I’m pretty sure the only tempered glass is the bottom. I’m planning on getting the 1200gph modular marine over flow. Is this a good choice?
 
That’s an excellent choice, Modular Marine makes some very robust overflows!

It’s worth double-checking the pane you plan to drill for tempering via a device screen, and polarized glasses! — it would really suck to have the pane shatter mid-drilling!
 
That’s an excellent choice, Modular Marine makes some very robust overflows!

It’s worth double-checking the pane you plan to drill for tempering via a device screen, and polarized glasses! — it would really suck to have the pane shatter mid-drilling!
Yeah I was planning on double checking again before I go at it. I know there’s some good videos online I’ll watch.

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new