Best pink chalice out there

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lowsingle
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lowsingle

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
856
Reaction score
272
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to get a nice pink chalice and with all of the varieties I was hoping some of my fellow reefers could give me a heads up as to what is the most pink of all of them (I have a nice red and grape variety, so I'm looking for one that will have nice contrast to them). Supporting pics would be great if you have them....

thanks all,
Darren
 
Sorry, but there is nothing like a larger colony of Bazooka Joe. I'm lucky enough to know a couple people that have them where they are 4" or so in diameter and they get my vote ;)
 
My bazooka joe colony:
bubble_gum_auction_small.jpg
 
Sorry, but there is nothing like a larger colony of Bazooka Joe. I'm lucky enough to know a couple people that have them where they are 4" or so in diameter and they get my vote ;)

True mine is taking forever to grow.. almost 2 yrs and size of a round disc :(
 
I think the original tyree pink WM is the brightest, lightest, bubblegum pink (no red, no purple, no magenta undertones) of them all. But it's also kind of finicky, IME.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new