Best place for clam purchase

This is how I roll....DEEP in the clams....what's scary is this is under 11k too

s-l1600 (3).jpg
IMG_1343 (2).JPG
s-l1600 (4).jpg
IMG_1271.JPG
 
I have been hesitant to post because I wanted the best selection to buy:p, but probably can’t this week so I’ll share;). Corals.com has some real beauties right now. I only bought one as I had never bought from them before. Well, the clam came and is a beauty, with coloring and size and health matching their WYSIWYG photos and description!
BFB269CA-871A-4AF9-899D-3247AF744BEF.jpeg
308F4B32-1CD9-49DB-90E9-06056C73C332.jpeg
 
25% OFF clams until midnight Eastern tonight at Corals.com and great deal now at PEA (41% off!)
 
Pacific East Aquaculture. I purchased a mimosa clam, no problems with it.
 
Can anyone speak to the typical amount of par that clams need to be healthy? I run MH and have around 200 at the sand but my new maxima is already on the move (it was attached to a small rock) - it seemed to move away from the center of the tank so too much light?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new