Best Place to Purchase Zoanthids

gabeb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a certain online vendor that is a go to and sells lots of good zoanthids? Or maybe there is some user you can point me to on here that runs a good "store". Thanks!

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
All depends on what you're looking for. Based on your other post I'd suggest starting with some easier to keep strains before jumping into the deep end. There's a lot of good sellers on r2r (just keep an eye on the sales forum) or (depending on where you live) you might be able to find local growers.

OP
OP
G

gabeb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All depends on what you're looking for. Based on your other post I'd suggest starting with some easier to keep strains before jumping into the deep end. There's a lot of good sellers on r2r (just keep an eye on the sales forum) or (depending on where you live) you might be able to find local growers.
Maybe I should have been a little bit clearer. I am not brand new, I have had a tank in the past and this current tank has been running for around 8 months now. It currently has zoa wise: Kedd's Red, Utter Chaos, some unknown, watermelon, blue hornet, purple monster, and some other unknowns

Backreefing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquarium Depo , Boom Corals. To name a couple. Check the vendor forum

adam finley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would look at the seller forum personally. I have purchased several times and have yet to be disappointed. Bigger frags and cheaper prices usually at least in my experience’s. Not to say you can’t get decent deals from vendors.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back