Best places for frags?

Jr'sReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy more than a few frags if I can find a place that sells them for lack of a better word cheap. Trying to fill up a 400 with several different types of frags, nothing designer or anything crazy. Just looking for quantity. Any recommendations in the Miami area?

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let see if someone in Miami is around

Roberto Toala

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try Beverly’s pets in pines, they are pretty descent prices for corals. Also there is a guy in nw 25th st he give deals if buying by quantities.

OP
OP
Jr'sReef

Jr'sReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beverlys is pretty sweet place, any additional info on the guy off nw 25 st? Is it in Miami? And what ave or store name?

Rico's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could check out the stores on Bird Road. They're right off of the Palmetto. They are called Oceanview Aquariums, Strictly Fish and Exotic Aquatic. You could make one trip and visit 3 spots.

ahl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been twice in VIP Reef in west Kendall and I am very pleased. Though I am fairly new to the hobby and do not know much about pricing I've checked 2 I bought vs. online and they are fairly priced. Also Neptune's Aquarium, behind the Westland Mall has always had the best prices in livestock and corals.

305Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im selling some super cheap stuff.. Very large carpet mushrooms, blue green mushrooms, large frogspawn colonies, a big bubble coral, a mated pair of black clarkii clowns, a scroll coral colony, etc...

PM me...

I have a post with pictures on the FMAS forum over at RC.

Zeal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Id stay away from Beverly's... going there is like going to a car dealership, they try to hussle you into buying stuff and scam you. Can't stand it there. If you want good coral in Broward head to
Blue Seas Aquariums

ahl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Id stay away from Beverly's... going there is like going to a car dealership, they try to hussle you into buying stuff and scam you. Can't stand it there. If you want good coral in Broward head to
Blue Seas Aquariums
Second that. Been there 3 X and needed to talk to the manager twice. Both times he was extremely rude.
No more Beverly"s for me.

Zeal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Second that. Been there 3 X and needed to talk to the manager twice. Both times he was extremely rude.
No more Beverly"s for me.

They price matched me on an item I bought and about 2 weeks later called me asking me who approved of the purchase because money was missing..... so weird

Annie Diaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could check out the stores on Bird Road. They're right off of the Palmetto. They are called Oceanview Aquariums, Strictly Fish and Exotic Aquatic. You could make one trip and visit 3 spots.
Exotic aquariums is horrible. There’s no other way to say it. Water all over the floor, 98% of the fish dead, terrible customer service, don’t even have lights over the tanks. Also the worst smell ever possible no matter which way you walk in there.
I won’t go anywhere else but strictly fish personally. The most amazing people there, they really care about the animals and their customers.
I guess ocean view is pretty good for frags. Expensive fish and inverts though.

Zeal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Strictly Fish is great they have an amazing frag room when you enter on the right.

Blue Seas is also great in broward, owner is kinda rude. But whatever

fasteddie222

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have colonies of zoas I am looking to get rid of. Bid colonies of rastas, sunny ds, and utter chaos. you can PM me. I am new to this forum but have been around the industry for some time. I have been a member for reef central for like 10 years

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 36 52.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.7%
Back