Best power head for 10G?

Depends on what you want to keep. I have a Aquaclear 50 that moves about 200 gph and I have a Hydor Korallia 425 on the side glass point towards the surface. Everything is happy, softies, LPS and SPS.


wp_20160926_002-jpg.402318
 
I had the hydor 240 on my 8 gallon nano and it worked fine as far as water movement.
 
I will check out both of these, I am not interested in SPS but I plan to use this tank a growout for softies (Z/P, shrooms Etc) and LPS, most likely Acans. just need something that will get me that Moderate low level without ripping the frags off their plugs
 
Depends on what you want to keep. I have a Aquaclear 50 that moves about 200 gph and I have a Hydor Korallia 425 on the side glass point towards the surface. Everything is happy, softies, LPS and SPS.


wp_20160926_002-jpg.402318
Nice tank BTW:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new