Best radion schedule for sps

  • Thread starter Thread starter Peppe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Peppe

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2016
Messages
587
Reaction score
236
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello guys, who knows how to recommend the best radion schedule for best vibrant color in sps corals?
 
Yes, I've seen these schedule .. but I see that the most beautiful sps have customized programs other than splits sps AB + etc .. there is a better schedule than another?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new