Best skimmer for the nuvo20

cnason3

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2016
Messages
105
Reaction score
58
Location
Bonney Lake WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just like it says what's the best skimmer for this tank. Seems to be a few available but what's working for you
 
I just went through this and got the euro one or something. The ghost skimmer reviews weren't very good and the one I got was 1/3 of the price with much better reviews. Coralfish12g has a good review/set up of the one I'm talking about.
 
Any other answers on this? I am interested myself about this topic. I've heard the Tunze 9001 is good, but you have to change the return pump and plumbing into 2 smaller separate pumps to make it fit in the back. I was looking for a good option without changing all the plumbing right away.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new