Best sump features to date

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mebeknob
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_1643.JPG


White sides around refugium area so algae won't grow in the other chambers
I have this sump i like the size and the stronger pvc board it uses the white areas
 
That looks just like a Planet Aquarium sump. I have one.
It is not a planet aquarium sump.They put them with the aquariums they sell along with apex
IMO planet aquariums build rock solid aquariums and back good quality products so we do not fail at hobby because of equipment
 
I just ordered a custom sump, ATO container and three part dosing compartment from a local manufacturer....couldnt find a manufacturer that made the colors I wanted and dimmensions.
Will post pics soon, got them in white acrylic walls and bottom pannels, orange baffles, and black tops to match orange piping and Apex.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new