Best tanks!

Jakey_cakey1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2025
Messages
150
Reaction score
47
Location
tamworth
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys not sure if I’m posting in the right forum, but I’m about to move house and will be upgrading my tank form a fluval evo 52l to something a lot bigger maybe 300l - 450l possibly even bigger what tanks would you guys recommend?
 
Well I had a 90 gal US acrylic AIO as my largest tank and loved it. So yeah bigger is better if you can swing it .
 
I have innovative marine, nice quality tank. also have had planet aquarium in the past, was nice tank as well
 
I loved my IM tank, not sure how easy it is to get one outside of US these days. I know you had to go thru some hoops in the past. WaterBox is a good tank, and I think they’re easier to get.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new