Best way connect pvc and abs threads.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aquadude1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aquadude1

Nem enjoyer
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2022
Messages
637
Reaction score
623
Location
35613
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I guess the title is self explanatory, but I want to connect 3/4 threaded abs bulkhead to pvc. What is the best method to seal them together.


FYI there is more space between the bulkhead than it looks like in the photo.

20241008_141408.jpg
 
Yeah. I have a pvc threaded to slip adapter i plan on using
 
I thinking silicone atm
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new