OP
OP
C

Cpc83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
0   1   1
Did you change the GFO on day 7? It’s the day 7+ drop in phosphate that I am skeptical as coming from carbon dosing.
I think they way I typed it may have com out funky the numbers after day were 3 days of dosing. I wad stating I started back dosing on day 7

OP
OP
C

Cpc83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
0   1   1
a lot of chemicals that your running imo.

I was following to see how neonitro works because i'm around 0- 2ppm no3 and i was recommended this product.
My tank has not had measurable on Hanna nitrate in 4 months till I dosed neonitro. The only "chemicals" is gfo, gac, and np pro. Probio s is probitoic bacteria. And the dosing is aquaforest products the dose is literally 3 drops from eye dropper.

jmichaelh7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
My tank has not had measurable on Hanna nitrate in 4 months till I dosed neonitro. The only "chemicals" is gfo, gac, and np pro. Probio s is probitoic bacteria. And the dosing is aquaforest products the dose is literally 3 drops from eye dropper.
neonitro raised phosphates too tho?

OP
OP
C

Cpc83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
0   1   1
neonitro raised phosphates too tho?
No. My phosphates climbed when I quit dosing. My tank aio and has always been a pain to keep phosphates down after I moved and restarted I went dry rock and have dosed np pro since the start. But have never been able to register nitrates in 5 months.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.2%
Back