Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

USMA36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to add some cameras. I got a blink mini for free but I’m not impressed with the picture. I have ordered some gel filters which will hopefully improve the image. I may ditch the blink for something else. What’s everyone’s opinions on best camera for a reef tank. Looking at Wyze v2 Wyze v3, Euphy, and blink mini. They’re all similarly priced. Def want something that can overcome the blue radion lights so I can actually see into the tank. If using a filter did you just tape it to the camera?

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to add some cameras. I got a blink mini for free but I’m not impressed with the picture. I have ordered some gel filters which will hopefully improve the image. I may ditch the blink for something else. What’s everyone’s opinions on best camera for a reef tank. Looking at Wyze v2 Wyze v3, Euphy, and blink mini. They’re all similarly priced. Def want something that can overcome the blue radion lights so I can actually see into the tank. If using a filter did you just tape it to the camera?

Pick the camera with the best app, settings and picture quality you like best and use the gel filter taped over it.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 24 14.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 13.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 95 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.7%
Back