better day to stop in the store

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Lowsingle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello WWC, I am going to be in the Orlando area and was wondering if Wed or Thurs of next week is a better day to stop in the store (for example, do you get a shipment on either day?). I look forward to seeing the store as I have heard nothing buy good things about it.

cheers,
Darren

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Darren,
What ever day is better for you. We get corals in all the time so either day you can't go wrong. We also farm alot of different species of corals. You picked a good week to stop by, the tanks are packed with eye candy;) Please let us know if you have any questions or if you need directions, call 407.856.2066 We are open 7 days a week from 11am to 7pm est.

Hello WWC, I am going to be in the Orlando area and was wondering if Wed or Thurs of next week is a better day to stop in the store (for example, do you get a shipment on either day?). I look forward to seeing the store as I have heard nothing buy good things about it.

cheers,
Darren

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

Lowsingle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, very impressive store, the three show tanks were amazing. I was surprised to see chalices thrive in such high light (mine seem to prefer less light).

I was on vacation so I couldn't pick anything up, but I sure would like a frag of the mellow yellow chalice. Also, the Oh my god chalice, meng's mummy eye and WWC superman were sweet as well! The orange cap with green streaks made me want a cap in my tank again!

cheers,
Darren

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 42.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back