• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Beware reef cleaners

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

samanthamartin57

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will definitely never be ordering from them again. The vast majority of the snails that I ordered came in WELL below the advertised size, I’m talking 1/4 the size of my pinky nail MAYBE, and the only decent sized snails ALL DIED and probably came in dead. I asked for him to resend the Snails that died and he refused and refunded me $14. When I paid $70. Unbelievable. Do not
Order from them, I’m still shocked. I wasn’t even going to complain about the nearly microscopic snails he sent but not now. It’s unfortunate because I keep mantis shrimp and would have been a very frequent repeat customer but never ever ever again. I’m generally not a complainer so I didn’t even take pictures of the snails that came in, although I will never make that
Mistake again. I was also missing a
Hermit, and almost all the legs were broken off of one of the scarlet reef hermits as well. Buyer beware.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back