• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bicolor bta

  • Thread starter Thread starter Niño
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niño

Zoa-holic
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2011
Messages
207
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a bicolor bta, it has a green base with red tips, its about 2" in diameter. My bta split about a month ago and ive decided to sell the other half. I've been feeding silver sides to it once a week and the pic is the actual bta that split. I'm asking $60 plus shipping, any questions please pm me thanks.


092e84b9.jpg
 
Last edited:
What a price! This should go FAST!

I wish I had a tank for it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new